CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Update on Micah

Micah's "before" picture (right after getting in the weeds)
Micah today ...much better!
Playing "hotel" with their babies (Blair is "my baby", in the background)

Micah is doing much better! I took her to the doctor Tuesday morning and he prescribed something to take the swelling down. He said to continue to give her the anti-itch eye drops as needed. She looks good this morning, just a little swollen. She actually looks like she has a bad sunburn. She has been a trooper and has taken all of her medicine without complaints. She is usually the one to spit it out, to take 2 adults to hold her down, etc. I think it really scared her (and Tony, too) when her eyes swelled shut. We kept her in our room to sleep the past 2 nights. She slept on the baby mattress next to our bed. I hope we aren't starting a bad habit that will be hard to break. Hopefully she will go back up to her own bedroom tonight. The doctor also said that we should look into some allergy testing because of her history. She has had similar attacks with weeds, make up, and artificial cheese products as well.





Well I better get back to playing with the kids. We are playing "babies at the hotel with a gift shop & swimming pool". My kids love to pretend they are staying at a hotel. Today's hotel is located in my bedroom (last week it was in the unfinished basement). Rhett and Micah are getting their baby dolls dressed and Rhett is just telling us that he is going to get his "dirtbike" (pretend) to take his baby on a ride. I love their imagination!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sulayne,
I am so glad to see that Micah is doing so much better. I was wondering about her today. I really do love your kids. They are fun to be with.
Susie

Rachel said...

Great to see Micah back to her old self! So cute that they play hotel with a gift shop and swimming pool! :)

Jessie said...

too cute! I love to see Rhett holding Blair at church, he's such the big brother.

Anonymous said...

Sooo happy to see Micah is feeling better! She looks so cute in her little cheerleading uniform!

Megan