CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 2, 2007

4 Month Doctor Visit




Blair went to the doctor for her 4 month check-up today. She will be 4 months old on July 5th. The doctor said that everything looked great. She was 25.2 inches long and weighed 11 pounds 14 ounces. This puts her in the 75 percentile in height and the 25 percentile in weight. So I guess she is tall and skinny (who does she get that from?????)! I was actually thinking she would weigh closer to 13 pounds myself (she gets pretty heavy carrying her around all day). I just looked up what Rhett & Micah weighed at their 4 month check up: Rhett was 15 # 3 oz. and Micah was 14# 8 oz. They must have made a mistake when doing the calculations! I might have to take her back and have them weigh her again.


Dr. Hensley gave the okay to start her on cereal, so I stopped and bought some rice cereal on the way home. Of course I will take pictures of her 1st meal!! She had to get 3 shots. I snapped a few pictures just after (notice the band-aids).

3 comments:

Beth, Joshua, Isabella, McKinley and AnnaKate said...

ok - so I was looking back over blogs and when Isabella was 2 months, she had her first shots. Why was I thinking 6 weeks. It was also at 2 months that we bought the bumpo. She was 11lbs and 23.5 inches... and...it's also right around the time I clipped the top of her thumb off while clipping her nails {sniff}.

Jessie said...

she's so cute! I love her binkie holder, clip thing ;-)

Matt Jessica and Jackson said...

Thanks, I'll have to check out the soothie holder too. Blair's is too cute!!