CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Baby Dedication Day

Pastor Brian's friend Steve (who is also a pastor) did the dedication because Brian & Maria's daughter Brooklyn was also being dedicated.
I have no idea why I didn't wear GREEN. Any other time, I would have had it on. It's like a staple to my wardrobe!!!
Baby Dedication was such a special Sunday (in May 2007). I pray that we raise Blair to be all that God wants her to be. She is such a blessing and now I feel like our family is complete. We are so blessed to have 3 happy, healthy children. Rhett and Micah are so sweet and innocent. I love to hear the sincerity in their prayers! They still pray for Tony's Grandma Coomer (who passed away in November). They ask Jesus to be with her in heaven. It touches me every time!

5 comments:

Beth, Joshua, Isabella, McKinley and AnnaKate said...

Who was the amazing photographer? ;-)

Love Micah's flip flops... Isabella hasn't quite mastered hers yet... haha

Sulayne said...

I thought about that when I bought them, but I couldn't pass them up. Hey, she can just carry them around (or chew on them) when she is wearing her swimsuit and would still be adorable!!!!

Jessie said...

I got a litle choked up reading that, I can tell you and Tony are great parents! ;-)

Dawn Jenkins said...

Before I read the explination, I thought, where is Sue's green? You always were green. That is funny. You guys have already brought up two great children in the Lord, God has and will continue to bless you.

The Tibbs World said...

So funny, I was going through Brooklyn's stack of pictures and had a ton from the baby dedication and a couple that I needed to give to you. Thanks for reminding me by blogging about it. I'll go right now and dig out your pics.

Maria