CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 3, 2007

Entering the Blogging World

I thought I would give blogging a try. I keep thinking that this may be the closest thing Blair gets to a completed scrapbook! Micah's still isn't finished and she is 3, needless to say I haven't started Blair's yet.

Just so you know, I am not great with words. I am the clear, concise, and to the point kind of writer. Some of my friends who blog have a way with words and are so witty and comical. I can't make any promises.

My goal is to keep you updated on what's going on in our daily lives. I thought this might be a good way to teach myself to become more familiar with our digital camera as well. A mom of 3 always needs to multi-task!

6 comments:

Beth, Joshua, Isabella, McKinley and AnnaKate said...

ok - I linked yours to our blog... so get busy. ;-) Want me to come over and show you some stuff? ;-)

Jessie said...

YAY!! I'm proud! Can't wait! ;-)

Rachel said...

Welcome to blog world, Sulayne!!!

The Tibbs World said...

Welcome! We are so glad you've finally joined the club. You can pay me the monthly dues of $25. ; )

Matt Jessica and Jackson said...

Welcome blogger. You have to update because everyone that you run into will point it out if you don't :) Beth says something to me everytime I see her :)

Beth, Joshua, Isabella, McKinley and AnnaKate said...

hey girl.... good job!!