CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 8, 2007

Rhett's Wee Ones Graduation

Rhett and Micah before the Graduation started.
Rhett and some of his friends during the program.
Rhett getting his diploma from Ms. Joetta.



His graduation was the first week of May, but since I didn't blog then, I thought I would show a few pictures of his special night! He picked out his outfit (shirt & tie: compliments of Juanita & David Pierce)! He actually did a few of the hand motions in the songs and at list moved his lips with the words. This was a huge step from the Christmas program when he literally just stood there frozen like a deer in the headlights gaze for the whole time!!! Now it's off to Kindergarten ("at mommy's school"). I can't believe he is that old!


Beth, I just realized I forgot to "crop and adjust the pictures" so the quality isn't great. Remember, I am new and still learning! ;)






0 comments: