CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Johnny, Blair, Brian Anthony, Micah, Olivia, and Rhett (notice Micah and Olivia are wearing the same dress!!)
I didn't blog this weekend because it was nonstop, which is typical in the Kaelin household. Friday night we went to Rachel's (well, Polly's house) for a cookout. The kids had a blast playing on the swings and neighbor's trampoline and then catching lightning bugs. It was nice to see everyone and hang out! It was supposed to be a surprise for Polly since Paul is in Africa on a mission trip. Rachel organized an "X-Files" get together for all the people who used to get together every Sunday night to watch the X-Files. There were also some friends who weren't around during those years. We had a great time!!

On Saturday, we went to the Louisville Zoo with Johnny & Cindy (& kids) but they were closing early due to a Fundraiser, so we ended up at a Lewis & Clark Festival in Old Clarksville. It wasn't as fun as the zoo would have been, but the kids didn't seem to mind. There was a professional "whip-cracker" (if there is such a thing). He was really interesting. I read later where he is in the Guiness Book of World Records.

Saturday night my brother (Damon) kept my kids, including Blair, so that Tony and I could go to a Home Show. They played dress up, Rhett in super hero costumes and Micah in princesses, and of course destroyed the house in the process. It looked like Damon must have sat on the couch and held Blair the whole time. The basement and their bedrooms upstairs were a nightmare!

Sunday we went to church (morning and evening) and Tabby, Cindy, and Beth came over to help me arrange the furniture in my basement. I'll show pictures later. That's my weekend update!

2 comments:

Jessie said...

What a cute bunch of kids...

Rachel said...

Yay! I'm famous! You blogged me! :) I'm so glad you guys came over!!!!