CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 25, 2007

Tony's Last Day of Vacation

Flip following Tony into the clearing.
Micah after playing in the weeds (read below for explanation).
Linda and Flip being curious.Look at the fuzz on Flip's antlers!
Flip kept smelling Blair! He must have liked her lotion scent.
Linda kept trying to get the peppermint out of my mouth so I finally gave it to her -then she didn't want it ...women!
Flip wanting some attention!

Blair and I swimming in the pool (swimsuit compliments of Beth & Connie Spencer).
We couldn't get her to look at the camera -I think her eyes were sensitive to the sunlight.
Linda the deer with Micah, Rhett, and Greg (my dad).
Linda with Rhett, Micah and Elaine (my mom).
The Twins (Linda's 2 babies that haven't been named yet).



We spent the majority of the day at my parents house. We let the kids swim in the afternoon. Then they rode their John Deere Gator Power Wheels. Rhett is teaching Micah how to steer (she hesitates because she thinks she is going to drive it into the pond -although she is about 100 feet away)! My dad grilled pork chops and mom and I made some side dishes. Of course, the kids only at the macaroni and cheese.



Then we decided to walk down to the deer (my dad has pet deer) to take some pictures. We took some good pictures and then Tony noticed that Micah was rubbing her eyes. They (Rhett and Micah) had picked "deer plants" for the deer to snack on and I am assuming that Micah must have been allergic. Her eyes instantly swelled shut. We had to give her Benedryl and wash her off in the bath tub. We called the doctor and they told us to give her eye drops to relieve the itching. Hopefully in the morning, she will be better. She was already sleepy from not having a nap and has been asleep ever since.


By the way, I still haven't learned how to move the pictures around so right now they are not in chronological order. Most of you probably don't mind, but it is absolutely driving me nuts! I also can only do pictures at the top, and then words at the bottom. Beth, I need help with that!!!! I am serious when I say you should do a blogging class for all of us! Think about it!!

5 comments:

robownsme said...

I am so homesick to see your mom and dad!! Sarah wants to pet Linda and Flip. Poor Micah!! Hope she's feeling better.

Anonymous said...

That doesn't even look like Micah in that picture!! Poor baby! Hope she gets to feeling better soon.

Megan

The Tibbs World said...

Poor Micah! I feel so bad for her. I hope she is doing well now. Brian said she looks like Rhett in that picture.

When I first started blogging, where ever the curser was the picture would show up there. And then things changed for me and now the picture name (a bunch of numbers and letters) shows up instead of the picture itself (I'm not sure if every body's does that) & I just copy, cut, and paste it where I want it. Hope that helps.

Maria

Rachel said...

Poor baby Micah!!!!

Here's a few picture tips - you can do up to five at one time when you are uploading them. Just click the button to add another one. If you do it that way, then whatever order you put them in, they will show up that way. If you do it one at a time, and you want to move the top picture below the bottom picture, click it and drag it. You won't see it move, just a little square icon, but it's there. It's really sensitive though, and sometimes you might have to do it a couple of times. Also, if you want your pictures to the side, just select another layout - it shows the options right underneath where you upload the photos. I think mine works a little differently than Maria's, so hopefully, between the two of us, one of the ways will work! :)

Anonymous said...

AWWW, that pic of Micah breaks my heart! I hope she feels better soon!