CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Year's Recap

We had a great time on New Year's Eve. I left my camera at Cindy's so I'll post pictures soon.

New Year's day we went to visit my Grandpa Chandler. He was excited to see the kids! Tony doesn't usually get to go with me so it was nice that he could visit as well.

Yesterday we took Tony's car to get the oil changed and to check on one of the tires that's making a sound, but there was an hour and a half wait. So we made an appointment for next week instead. I ran some errands and went to visit my Uncle Ralph in the hospital. Last night Tony ivited his dad over to see the kids.

Today's my last day of Winter Break and we are planning a fun day with the kids. I'll post pictures tonight!

0 comments: