CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 29, 2009

I just love seeing Blair cuddling with Tony! There's nothing sweeter than a little girl and her daddy. These are 2 different evenings (notice her pajamas), but I just had to share them with you! The first two pictures I took to show how Blair falls asleep ...look at her hands. The last I just had to add because it's so precious! This is Blair's favorite place to fall asleep. She calls it "my chair." Last night when we thought my parents were spending the night, she kept telling Papa to get up and get out of her chair when she was getting sleepy! ;) He had no idea he was messing up her nightly routine!!! ha! ha!







3 comments:

Rena' said...

Very sweet pictures. I am also a lover of Baby girl and Daddy photos.

Jennifer said...

They are so sweet together. I hope Steve has that with Lily. After raising two boys, it will be quite a change for him I think.

Leigh Ann said...

Simply beautiful