CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

12th Night Party



On Monday night Brooklyn invited some of her friends (Blair & Isabella) over for a 12th Night Party. We had a really great time! Tony and I hadn't seen Brian & Maria's new house ... it's so cute! After we ate, Brian sat all of the kids down and told them the story about Baby Jesus, the shephards, and the wise men (using Maria, Beth, Tony, and myself to hold the props from the nativity scene). Blair was all into Brian telling the story ... I wished I would have videod her facial expressions. After the story, the kids did a gift exchange. On Tuesday, Blair told my mom all about the fun she had at Brooklyn's house! We need to get them together more often!!

1 comments:

Beth, Joshua, Isabella, McKinley and AnnaKate said...

such a fun time... we should start a babysitting coop... :-) You'd get off pretty well with 3 kids compared to our 1. haha