CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Family Fun at Incredible Dave's

Tabby and Blair going down the slide.
Rhett & Tyler taking a break from bowling.

Blair and Wayne posing for a picture.


Micah waiting her turn to bowl.



Yesterday, we went to Incredible Dave's with Tabby's family and Cindy's family. Wayne, Susie, Nick, and Tyler met up with us there. The kids had a blast as usual! They bowled, tested their skills in the obstacle course, went down the huge blow up slide, bounced in the blow up castles, and played some games in the arcade. Then, we ate at Wick's Pizza, which was an experience in itself.
Seeing the poor quality of all of my pictures lately makes me think I need to look into taking a photography class (or at least check out a book from the library with some tips). I just don't think I'm patient enough to capture that good shot. I just aim and snap. Maybe I'll add that to things I want to improve in 2009.

0 comments: