CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Yesterday JoLynn watched the girls so Rhett and I could go school supply shopping. I always take each one individually and just spend the day with them. I had already taken Blair and Micah, but not Rhett. We bought a couple of pair of shoes, a backpack, and his school supplies. Thanks to JoLynn for helping out!

Today Marcye is picking them up and taking them to the free kids movie and then to her house to play. I'm spending the morning at my parents house.

Then tonight Tony and I are going to the Chris Tomlin/Toby Mac concert in Indy. Tony bought tickets over 6 months ago and we invited Johnny & Cindy to come with us. It will be good to get out! My mom really wants the kids to spend the night with them tonight. So Marcye said she would just drop them off at my mom's later this afternoon.

Please pray for a safe trip for us as we travel to Indy. The concert is at the IN State Fair. We're going to spend the night up there and drive home tomorrow. Also continue to lift up our families in prayer!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Have a great time @ the concert.

Susie said...

Have fun!! Glad to see that you all are getting away!!

Rena' said...

I am thinking of you.

The Cobb's said...

Enjoy your day... Your still in our prayers....
HUGS!! Lajuana