CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Damon

Thanks to everyone for your prayers and kind words. Anyone who knew Damon knows that he never met a stranger. He knew more people than anyone I know. It was nothing for him to stop by to visit you, eat your leftovers, crash at your house for the night, push his opinions/views on you, etc.! But that was Damon and we loved him for that. He was the best uncle in the world. We will miss him! Please continue to remember my family, especially my mom, dad, and Lee. Also, please pray for Derek and Tonya Hebner and their families as well.

Funeral Arrangements for Damon are: Visitation Friday 2-8; Funeral Saturday at 10:00 a.m. at Grayson's Funeral home in Charlestown

John 3:17

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are no words..... I know this.... My heart is breaking for you and your family! Just remember that he is living his eternal life with God now! Love and prayers for all of you!!!!

Kristie Weber

The Tibbs World said...

Sue,

If you need anything, feel free to call at any time! We love you guys!

Anonymous said...

have to be that good of a guy. we were never the closest of friends but 2 minutes with him and he made you feel like you were. I'll never forget those orange converse he wore in 8th grade. he was the only one i ever saw wearing them. thats how cool he was....I wish things could have been different for him. RIP Damon Blair you were truly one of a kind and you will be missed my friend.

Rena' said...

I am so sorry Suelayne for all of your family. We will continue to pray for you and you are in our thoughts.

Beth, Joshua, Isabella, McKinley and AnnaKate said...

<3

Leigh Ann said...

Your family is in our prayers....

Susie said...

Prayers for the family!!