CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Florida Vacation


Mamaw Laney & Rhett

Keegan & Blair

Blair looking for sea shells

Tony and Micah taking a break in the shade!

Rhett & Blair playing in the sand!

In July, we took my parents and went to Florida to visit my Aunt Charlotte and Uncle Roger. They live in Hernando. My kids had never seen the ocean before. When we first got to the beach, we saw dolphins swimming and jumping really close! The kids really liked the beach, but it was so hot! After a couple of hours, they were ready to go back to Charlotte's and swim! I would still love to plan a vacation where we actually stay on a beach. I think they would enjoy it! Where's your favorite beach vacation spot? Any suggestions?

1 comments:

Susie said...

Well I really did enjoy Virginia Beach. But I also like Panama City