CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 3, 2010

My Life According to Pictures!

Warning: A Lot of Pictures Ahead!! The next several posts are of pictures that I hadn't been able to post since our computer was down so much. It feels so good to get caught up! Well, except for Tony's turkey hunting pictures, but I'll let him post those himself! Speaking of pictures, I've mentioned before that Micah has taken an interest in photography. The good news is she loves taking pictures and is actually getting creative at posing objects and wanting to take some nature shots. The bad news is that she's using my camera and has dropped it accidentally on occasion. The camera is a few years old, anyway. We are starting to notice it doesn't zoom like it used to and sometimes the picture seems a little dark. Plus, I'd love to have one a little smaller that I could just carry in my purse all the time. If anyone talks to Tony and he's looking for a good Mother's Day gift, please drop him a hint! ;)

0 comments: