CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mother's Day With My Mom

We treated my mom and dad to lunch at Olive Garden today. It's my mom's favorite restaurant and through past experiences we've learned that it's much less crowded the day before Mother's Day! ;) It was nice to hang out with my mom and dad while Tony was with me! I see my mom almost every day during the week, but we rarely get to hang out on the weekends! The food was great and our kids were so well-behaved. Then, mom and dad headed to Wal-Mart and we went to Lowe's and Dick's. I had to get new knobs for the bathroom drawers and Rhett wanted to look at air-soft guns.

Then we came home to take a nap! Tony and Rhett had got up early (5:00 a.m.) to go turkey hunting and Micah woke Blair and I up at 7:30! The kids have been playing dress-up and made a fort in the basement as their play house.

Tonight we are going to a wedding. I guess I better go upstairs and figure out what we are all going to wear. The temperature change has me second guessing what I laid out to wear!

0 comments: