CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 3, 2010

Combined Birthday Party

The Entertainment

Blair's cake!

Micah's Cake!

Rhett's Cake!

So, after much debate, I decided to do a combined birthday party again this year. Since we have 3 birthdays in 15 days to celebrate, it's just easier that way. We tried hard to make it very simple and invited only family and just a few friends. Next year, I think I'll just do something individual with each of them. I may have to space it out a little, though. Caylin made the cakes ...aren't they awesome??? She's so talented. They were absolutely delicious, too! Micah and Blair wanted purse cakes and Rhett wanted a light saber.

1 comments:

Jami said...

I would totally have a combined bday party. You and Tony could always do something special for each child, but then have the party together. They had their own cake, what more does a child want :)