CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 16, 2010

A Conversation About Church (in the eyes of a 6 Year Old)

Micah and Megan (neighbor) were having a snack this afternoon talking about church:

Micah: God is in charge of our church. Pastor Brian is in charge of the preaching. Mom is in charge of the babies and the computers. Dad is in charge of the guitars. The Big Cheese is in charge of AWANA. Ms. Deanna is in charge of Kids for Christ. etc.
Sulayne: Well, I guess you could say that. But, Dad's not really in charge of the guitars, he just plays music. I guess if he's in charge of anything it would be helping to decide how we spend the money.
Megan: My cousin's uncle is in charge of the money at our church. And my Granny is in charge of the kids sometimes.
Micah: You know my Grandma Sharon?
Megan: Yeah.
Micah: Well my Papaw Herb is the pastor at his church. So he's in charge of the preaching there and Grandma Sharon is the audience.

I love overhearing her conversations. They always make me laugh! She just cracks me up!