CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 13, 2007

Updates

Rhett's 2nd day went well! No tears ;) His teacher even told me that he raised his hand to tell her he liked her room and thought it was pretty (the decorations). -His Aunt Cindy & Aunt Tabby would be so proud!!!!

Micah is a little sad that she doesn't have anyone to play with while Rhett is at school. I guess it's a good thing that he is just going half-day. I told her that she can play with Blair. I don't think Blair can keep her entertained for that long!

My mom isn't feeling well so the kids may be going somewhere different each day. Please pray for them (and me). I know it's hard on them. Also pray for mom as she goes through more chemo treatments. She hates it when she doesn't feel well enough to keep them. We are waiting to hear about her latest blood work and cat-scan results.

I am off to make phone calls to find a babysitter for tomorrow ...wish me luck!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey - If you're ever truly desperate you can always call me :-) I'd be happy to watch those cuties!

christina