CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 27, 2007

Happy Anniversary, Mom & Dad

It's like my dad is holding a "mini-me" (I think they look just alike)!



Today my parents celebrated their 41st Wedding Anniversary (August 27, 1966). Wow! The met when my mom was in the 7th grade (I think!) My dad took today off and spent it with the kids (and he went hunting this morning). He picked Rhett up from school and Micah and Rhett helped him outside feeding and watering the deer. I picked the kids up as soon as I got off work so mom and dad could go out on a date. ;) They were going to dinner and a movie! Here are some pictures with and without the grandkids. The quality isn't great. I was in a hurry and Micah wasn't cooperating!! I'll try to find a wedding picture of my parents and scan it in sometime.

Happy Anniversary, Mom & Dad! We Love You Very Much!!!

4 comments:

robownsme said...

Happy Anniversary Elaine and Greg!!Love you guys. :-)

Anonymous said...

That's so sweet! Happy Anniversary!

Megan :)

Beth, Joshua, Isabella, McKinley and AnnaKate said...

Happy Anniversary you guys... 41 years is remarkable in this day and age!

Anonymous said...

You're dad looks dead like Rhett!!! it's the eyes!

I hope I celebrate 41 yrs.... it will all depend on whether or not Robert changes the headlight in my car :-)

christina