CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 5, 2007

Happy 5 Months

Dear Blair,



Today you are 5 months old! I can't believe how much you've grown. It makes me sad to think of how fast the time has gone by. I try to enjoy every minute because I know you are my last little baby. Rhett and Micah are CRAZY about you. They constantly talk to you and are by your side if you make a peep. Rhett sings softly to you to get you to calm down, always wants to hold you, takes care of you when I am in the shower, and is the best big brother in the world. He will say, "Isn't she just sooo cute?!" Micah likes to lay with you when you are playing on the floor. She wants to share her toys (but sometimes has been known to give you things you shouldn't have -your very own "walking stick"), she helps you do cheers, gives you your pacifier (nukie), and talks "baby talk" to you. When we pass Clark Memorial, she says, "That's the building we got Blair from!"

  • You love your big brother and sister.
  • You liked cereal for about a week and now you cry when I feed it to you.
  • You hate butternut squash.
  • You love to cuddle and prefer to sleep next to mommy or daddy over sleeping alone snuggled in your car seat.
  • You take the wash cloth from my hands and suck on it when I am giving you a bath.
  • You have good control of your hands and are starting to grab things. You've even managed to knock over Daddy's coke can.
  • You love your Kentucky Wildcats rattle!!!!! Go Cats ;)
  • You like to babble and squeal!
  • You have just started rocking back and forth while sitting up.
  • You love your Bumbo chair.
  • You love the mornings and have a lot to "tell me".
  • Micah insists you say "Hi!" to her.
  • You like to watch your mini-Mozart movie.
  • Everyone LOVES your dimples!
  • You LOVE your Sunday School teacher (Becky).

Happy 5 Months! Daddy and I love you very much!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

so sweet, its hard to believe five months already. oh, and the uk rattle, they will play with anything if you shove it in their face.
jrs