CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 16, 2007

Cute Story

As we are all getting in the van to go to church on Sunday, Rhett says, "Mom, I'm taking my Bible in case we talk about God." Then Micah says that she needs her Bible, too. So I run inside, grab her Bible, and get back in the van (because of course, we are running short on time.) As we are driving home from church, I casually ask Rhett and Micah if they needed their Bibles today in Jr. Kid Church. Rhett responded, "No ... we didn't talk about God today." Tony was in the middle of getting a drink and kind of choked. It was so funny! Then we had to explain that all of the other people they learn about in their lessons are in the Bible, too! Too cute!

4 comments:

Jessie said...

HA!!! That's funny!

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious!! I'm just glad I wasn't the one teaching them Sunday!

Megan :)

The Tibbs World said...

I told Brian about this yesterday, and he said he would be sure to talk to Chris about this situation.
: )

Rachel said...

Oh, that's precious!!!! :)