CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Laura's Wedding

Laura and Jose exchanging vows.
So in LOVE!
The beautiful bride
Laura and Laney at the reception
Jeffrey and his girlfriend Summer
On Saturday, we went up to Lafayette for Laura's wedding. It still is amazing to think she's finished with college and is married. My mom starting babysitting her when she was 6 weeks old (I was 10). Then, a few years later came Jeffrey. They've always been a part of our family. She was the little sister I never had! I would fix her hair and put make-up on her. I would do her nails and teach her cheers. They lived across the street and spent just as much time at our house as they did theirs (or so I remember). Congratulations Laura & Jose! We are so happy for you!

0 comments: