CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Weight Update

I bet the title made you think I was going to share MY weight information with you, didn't it??? Actually, I was going to update everyone on Blair's correct weight. I ran her in to the doctor today and asked if they could re-weigh her. She weighs 14 # 4 oz. (that's more like it)! I blamed the mistake on my mom ;-) Anyone who knows her knows what a talker she is. She kept talking to the nurse who was weighing her and converting it on the calculator. I bet my mom distracted her and she put in the wrong numbers. The nurse today just laughed when I told her it was probably my mom (her little girl and Rhett went to the same preschool and her sister and I used to work together). She knows how my mom is -never meets a stranger!!!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Wow! I'm amazed that you just kind of knew!

Jessie said...

tell, little Blair, this happens to me all the time, but they make the mistake of telling me I weigh more, I'm too nice to correct them! ;-)