CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Let's Share!

This shows the difference between the personalities of Rhett and Micah. This morning I asked Rhett and Micah if they wanted to go to Laney's (their grandma) while I went shopping, or did they want Laney to go with us. Rhett said that he wanted her to go with us so he could take his money in case he wanted to buy something. So he went downstairs to get his wallet and told Micah to get her purse. He told Micah that he would give her some of his money to put in her purse -he has a lot of coins and she doesn't have very much (Rhett is always looking out for his little sister). Then she says, "Rhett, let's share!" And I am thinking How sweet. I've raised such great kids. Then she continues by saying, "Let's put all the money in MY purse, okay, Rhett? 'cause that's sharing!" I can see I still have my work cut out for me!! ;)

4 comments:

Matt Jessica and Jackson said...

How funny! Girls will be girls!!

Anonymous said...

That is too funny! Rhett sounds like such a good big brother :)

Megan

Anonymous said...

Sounds like Micah is learning at an early age how the money somehow ends up with the girls.

Susie

Rachel said...

It's as God intended. :)