CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

October Pictures

Eating is exhausting, I'm telling ya!
Rhett & his friends Ethan and Lizzie at the Fall Party in Mrs. Webb's class.

Greater Clark held it's First Annual Class Pumpkin Decorating Contest this year. My class had been studying owls and chose to decorate our pumpkin to look like Owl from the book Owl At Home. I'm not creative and almost panicked and called Maria to come decorate our pumpkin for us. My room parent saved the day by finding some examples on the internet!! (Thanks, Liz)


We went with a sport theme for Halloween costumes this year.



Future UK Star!!!

I ordered Micah a cheer uniform from Kratz's Sporting Goods (don't ask how much it cost)! Blair is wearing her UK cheer uniform.






0 comments: