CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Girls' Night Out

(Rachel, I probably should have done a retake, too!!) ;)

Monday night some friends and I went out to eat at the Cheesecake Factory!!! I LOVE that place! The food is amazing (I ordered the Stuffed Chicken Tortilla) and although I'm not a big fan of cheesecake, I do like theirs. (I get the Fresh Banana Cream Cheesecake.) It was so nice to get out and have some fun with the girls. Actually, my whole day was "Girls' Night" starting with a shopping adventure at Edinburgh Outlet Mall with Cindy & Tabby. My social life gets put on hold so much during the school year, so it's nice to have some time off of work to hang out with friends and catch up on what's new in everyone's lives. I would like to make an effort to go out with the girls more often. We had a couple of ladies cancel on us (sickness & out of town guests), but we still had fun! We've already started thinking about where to go next. So if anyone has any suggestions or would like to join us, we'd love to hear from you!!!



8 comments:

Mrs. Wesely said...

I am still bummed that I couldn't make it!! I would love to go next time. :)

Beth, Joshua, Isabella, McKinley and AnnaKate said...

i look so pale... seriously... why did we let Cindy sit next to us?

Rena' said...

Nice to see you are able to post again. Hey Cindi is alive, I thought she was:)

Susie said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun. I am jealous. It is nice to spend time with friends.

Susie

Rachel said...

It was fun!! If we ever go in the daytime, I like the Butterfly Cafe on Bardstown Road!

Theresa said...

mmmmh, cheesecake factory has my very favorite french fries.........I could eat them all day long!!

Theresa said...

Oh yeah, a p.s. ...........Just wanted to say I think you all looked great!( Christians are just extra pretty!!)

The Tibbs World said...

Maybe next time I'll be able to make it. I'll need some extra notice so we have money in the entertainment envelope! :)