CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I'm back!

Since it's been FOREVER since I've blogged on a regular basis, here's a quick summary of the past few months. I haven't taken as many pictures as I usually do ... I've just been so busy lately. This school year has really been harder as far as finding extra time to get things done. The school coorporation extended the amount of time that the kids are in our classrooms, which means my planning time was drastically taken away (almost 50 minutes a day!!!!!) That means that I am having to stay after school longer each day. By the time I go and get the kids from my mom's and get home, it's usually after 5:00. From 5:00 to 9:00, I cook (or Tony brings home take-out), clean up the kitchen, household chores, laundry, homework, play time with the kids, baths, reading, devotions, and bed-time. If you know me, I'm completely exhausted and ready for bed by 9:00 or 9:30 on most nights. So ... that's why I haven't been able to blog as much as I would like. It's either blogging about my kids, or using that time to play with them, and well, I'm sure you know which one gets top priority!!! BTW, Tony is a TREMENDOUS help, but he's even busier than I am with his deacon responsibilities, practicing his guitar/songs, and teaching at Ivy Tech.



With all of that being said, I do apologize to all the faithful blog readers out there who check in each day (only to be disappointed to find the same old blog). Maybe over Christmas vacation I will get back in the swing of things!!!

2 comments:

Theresa said...

I've missed ya! AND....soooo understand!

Hers and His said...

Glad you are back! :)