CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Random Pictures

Rhett trying to dunk it!!!
Now he's getting fancy with his footwork!!!
Micah relieved after the Princess Pagaent was over!!
Blair fell asleep with her "baw-baw" and blanket.

I'm just realizing that not only have I not blogged for awhile, I'm not taking as many pictures as I usually take. The girl who averages about 100 pictures a month has only taken 64 in June. Actually if you consider some of these were taken in July, then I'm really doing bad!!! I guess I've been so busy just hanging out with the kids around the house, I haven't taken the time to capture what we've been doing. No swim pictures, no campfire pictures, no "baking" pictures, etc. I've got to catch up!! I even told Rhett he should have been keeping a journal of all his summer activities. Like always, I have great ideas but never have the time to follow through!

0 comments: