CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Zoo Pictures

The Gang taking a break in the shade.
The elephants were inside so this was the closest thing to an elephant that they saw.
Micah posing for one more picture before leaving.






I just talked to my mom and she is home from the hospital. They gave her fluids and a prescription for a urinary tract infection. She said that she can already tell a difference in how she feels! Thanks to all who took time out of their day to pray for her! It means more than you will ever know!!

I'm glad that Marcye invited us to spend the day at the Zoo with her. We had a great trip! Right now Micah is asleep, Rhett is laying on the couch watching a movie, Blair is playing with some toys, and I'm about to sit down and read. We are all exhausted!! Tony is bringing home McAllisters (imagine that) for dinner!!








4 comments:

Mrs. Wesely said...

So glad to hear the better news about your mom!!

Rena' said...

Thrilled to hear about your Mom, she was in my thoughts today.

Hers and His said...

So happy to hear your Mom's doing better

Jami said...

Glad to hear about your mom too.
Okay so this is totally off topic but I saw your comment on Rachel's blog about pay as you go phone. I'd like to know more so I can reduce our cell phone bill. If you have a minutes can you e-mail me? It's jami.lee@insightbb.com
Thanks!