CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Cheerios Anyone?????

So the other day Tony and I were bringing in groceries. Blair saw that I had bought her a container of Cheerios and wanted to eat some right then. I was busy putting groceries away and talking to Tony so I just opened the container and gave it to her. She walked into the other room and I assumed she sat in her little chair to eat her Cheerios. As Tony and I are putting groceries away, I can hear her shaking the Cheerios but I thought she had just closed the lid and liked the noise that it made. Then Tony walks around the corner and starts giggling. This is what I saw:




There were Cheerios EVERYWHERE!!!! The container was empty and Blair was in her glory!! She was so proud of herself!!! Ah .... good times!!!!





This week is VBS so it's been extremely busy. Usually I'm just in the skits, so it's my job to take pictures all week. However, this year, I'm in charge so needless to say, I haven't had time to take 1 picture!!! I hope I can break free tomorrow and take a couple of snapshots of the kids. If anyone has taken pictures of my kids, I'd love to have copies!! It's been exhausting but very fun! I LOVE VBS!! I will try to post pictures as soon as I get a chance to take some ;)

2 comments:

Beth, Joshua, Isabella, McKinley and AnnaKate said...

HAHAHAHA

My MIL took photos...

not sure what you did to the links... I'd have to look at it. You should be able to go in and edit the layout and add a list. Looks like yours got deleted.

Dawn Cox said...

Loved the photos... such a happy lil one...