CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Please Pray

... for my mom. I am taking her to Clark Memorial Hospital this morning to get fluids. We think she is dehydrated. She has been very sick since last Saturday and we've finally convinced her to go to the hospital. She had contacted her chemo nurse a couple of times, but I don't think the nurse realized how bad she was feeling. She's passed out several times. I'm thankful that she hasn't been hurt. I know she thinks that she will get up the next morning and start feeling better, but that's not happening.

I'm going to take her and get her settled in and then my dad is coming to sit with her and take her home. It's been a rough week because with Sharon and Tabby out of town, I haven't been able to be there for her as much as I would have liked to have been. (Sharon and Tabby are my back up babysitters.)

After I get her settled, I'm meeting Marcye at the Louisville Zoo. She has Tabby's kids and we had already planned this outing for the day. I'll post pictures soon.

3 comments:

Dawn Cox said...

will do

Dawn Jenkins said...

let me know if i can help out with the kids.

we will be praying.

Hers and His said...

I'm free during the day and would LOVE to watch Rhett, Micah, and Blair! Rufus would love some company too! Give me a ring if you need anything. We will be praying for your family.