CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Remember These Days?

"Self-Feeding" a cut up banana
By this point, there's smashed banana in her ear, on her forehead, in the creases of her neck, etc.

For all you moms (and dads) out there who've forgotten how messy babies can be ... this one's for you! What I had in mind was to give Blair a cut up banana so I could have time to straighten up the kitchen and living room before Sunday night Church. What I thought was an idea to save me time, ended up taking a lot of time (if you include the clean up of the smashed banana on the floor, her high chair, the seat, the back of the seat, her ear, her forehead ... you get the picture). I ended up having to give her a quick bath in the kitchen sink and washing a load of clothes. But boy did she have fun eating the banana all by herself! Actually, from the pictures, she looks a little bored. A day in the life of a mother of 3 little ones!! It's always an adventure ... but I wouldn't change it for the world!

1 comments:

Beth, Joshua, Isabella, McKinley and AnnaKate said...

For a second I thought this was an old baby photo of Micah