CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 14, 2008

Cleaning Out Your Toy Shelves????

As you are cleaning and organizing this January (since I know it's one of your top New Year's Resolutions -ha!ha!), if you have any indoor games that you do not want anymore, please send them my way! Since it's been too cold to go outside, we have inside recess at school. I can always use legos, k'nex, magnetix, coloring books, stencils, stickers, stamp pads, color pens and markers, board games, hot wheels, Barbies, etc. So look around your house, and if there's anything you would like to donate, I would greatly appreciate it!

2 comments:

Dawn Cox said...

will keep you in mind as i do my cleaning. i am in the middle of the upstairs now and when i get to the toy room you will be the first to know.

Sulayne said...

Sounds great!