CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

School's Back in Session!!!

So now that school has started, I don't have any extra time in my day to blog!!! I promise to post pictures of Rhett's first day in 1st Grade soon. It's been quite a whirlwind and I feel like I am on overdrive!! I'm hoping in the next few weeks things will settle down and we will get back in the groove of me working full time. I'm actually doing really well keeping up with the laundry and household things each night ...for now.

Rhett loves 1st grade and loves his teacher (Mrs. Webb). He is really excited about the things he didn't get to do last year since he was a half day kindergartener like special area class, lunch, and recess. However, he is completely exhausted at the end of the day. He is tired all the time. On Tuesday morning he was asking when his next day off was because he "wasn't getting enough sleep." He's fast asleep by 9:00 and I wake him up at about 6:50 in the morning, but he is still complaining that he's sleepy. He's falling asleep every time we are in the car and he just looks worn out. If you know me at all, does this sound familiar?? He is definitely his mother's child! Lack of sleep is one of my biggest issues during the school year. There's plenty of nights where I go to sleep BEFORE any of my kids do!

Speaking of sleep, it's 9:30 and I need to get in bed. I'll post pictures soon!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Interesting timing!!!!

Beth, Joshua, Isabella, McKinley and AnnaKate said...

I don't think I've seen you in a month!!!!

:-)