CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

A New Look

I'm so excited about the new look of my blog. Tony was helping me figure out how to fix my link list and site meter and in the process we gave my blog a new look!! It's so me!! Now if I can just figure out how to add a song list, I will be set!! That's my goal for this week. I've said all summer that I want to create a new look and last week I realized time is running out before school starts. That's one more thing I can check off of my "Summer To-Do List" ... yeah!!

4 comments:

Dawn Cox said...

Sulane and Tony,
I LOVE THE NEW LOOK! WHERE DID YOU GET IT?

Mrs. Wesely said...

The page layout is very you! It looks great.

Hers and His said...

LOVE the new look! :)

Beth, Joshua, Isabella, McKinley and AnnaKate said...

it's so you!!!