CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 4, 2008

One of Blair's favorite things to do is to ride the lawn mower with her daddy! As soon as she hears the lawn mower start, she gets so excited and starts shouting, "I wanna ride!" Tony usually asks me to distract her long enough for him to outline the property and house (which requires a lot of turns) and then he can take her along. I don't do a very good job at distracting her and we usually end up outside on the steps watching and waiting until he's ready for her to join him. She just smiles and waves. She will ride the whole time if he will let her. The other day Tony sent Erica (the neighbor) inside to tell me to grab my camera. When I came out, this is what I saw:


Blair Pocahontas...


I'm not sure which smile is more fake...

2 comments:

Alicia Kane said...

oh that is soooo funny!!! Jak does the same thing when he is on the tractor with papaw, must be the vibrations that knock them out! too cute!

Mrs. Wesely said...

I know I've said this before,but...BLAIR HAS THE CUTEST SMILE! I love to see her whole face light up...