CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Family Time

Blair didn't want to stop and pose for a picture.








Rhett and Micah have been saving their money to buy another Webkinz so late this afternoon, we went to Clarksville to pick them out. They earn money by doing extra things around the house. We use Dave Ramsey's style of "some things you have to do because you are a member of this family and some things you do for allowance." Micah chose the Black & White Cheeky Dog and Rhett chose the Silverback Gorilla. Their money had been burning a whole in their pocket for a long time! ;) Afterwards, we picked up Chick-Fil-A to go and headed back to town to have a picnic at the city park. Tommy, the gorilla, was quite a risk taker going down the slide and over top the monkey bars. Patch, the dog, on the other hand preferred to stay with Tony, who Micah designated as the "dog-sitter" for the evening!!

We came home and watched the Jeff/GRC little league boys win their baseball game ... THEY ARE GOING TO THE WORLD SERIES!!!! I am such a Charlestown fan from the top of my head to the souls of my feet, so I never thought I would say this, but "Go Jeff!!!" It's so exciting!! I grew up watching the Little League World Series with my parents. Just a couple of years ago, Valley Station (PRP in Louisville) won the World Series, and I think it's great that we have another local team going.

2 comments:

cbeck said...

The game was great. We don't know anyone but happened across it on TV. David Watched it on his computer-long game. It is quite a feat. They had not won since '65, I think. Love your pictures. Everyone is growing so fast.

Shannon said...

Hey Suelayne, just wanted to let you know Im having an Arbonne Health & Wellness party at my house this Tuesday (8/26) night @7pm, please feel free to come. Also, just wanted to tell you I love have Blair in the nursery, she's so cute, I hoping she'll remember me eventually.