CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Cooking and Photo Albums

Summer is so much fun! I know I keep saying it, but I could go on and on about how much I get accomplished and how nice it is to spend more time with the kids. One thing that we've been doing together is baking! Rhett and Micah love to help me in the kitchen. They love to pour in the ingredients and stir. They are awesome at cracking eggs open!! We made cupcakes and a yummy dessert called Banana Cream Brownie Squares. I also tend to cook more meals in the summer. If anyone has any good, healthy recipes send them my way!! I am so sick of the same old, same old! Summer is a great time for me to try new recipes. Our grill is still on hold because of the bird's nest. We see the momma bird every once in awhile (we think) so we are hesitant about removing the eggs.

One of the last major things from my to-do list was to order pictures. Tony did that the other day. It had been since November since we had pictures developed!! Our order was for 598 pictures!!! Yesterday I put them all in albums in chronological order and today I have been labeling what was going on in each picture, who was in it, etc. I know some people think I'm too organized when it comes to my pictures, but it's so nice to flip through the albums and see how much the kids change!! Plus, I keep telling myself that it's my way of scrapbooking.

0 comments: