CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 28, 2008

Sweet Dreams





You may be wondering, "Wow! How is she able to get in all of these blog entries in the same night?" All 3 kids were asleep by 8:00!!! We had a very busy (and fun) weekend and I think they were just exhausted!! Tony's teaching at Ivy Tech, so while I'm waiting on the laundry, I thought I would blog. I haven't taken pictures of them sleeping for a long time ...I've forgotten how much I love to just watch them sleep!! I'll wait awhile, and then transfer everyone to their own bed.
Please note Blair's quilt. Sharon made this for Blair as a birthday present!! Isn't it the cutest thing? I LOVE it!! It's so soft and fluffy! The colors are adorable, and it's the perfect size! Sharon is so talented at so many things! I keep telling Tony that some day when we are both not so busy, I want her to teach me to sew. We also keep saying that we want to scrapbook together, too! We actually talked to someone who goes to a monthly workshop ...that's something I plan to look into!
If there's anybody out there reading this that likes to scrapbook, let me know. Maybe we can create our own monthly scrapbooking club! I desperately need to catch up.

3 comments:

Hers and His said...

I LOVE scrapbooking! I've done a few and I plan on making Chris and I a wedding scrapbook. I guess I should finish the scrapbook Chris gave me when he proposed first! :) I would love to scrapbook with you!

Rachel said...

I'd be happy just to get my pictures in albums! But I'll never do it without setting aside some time and I can't think of a more fun way to do it!!

Matt Jessica and Jackson said...

I love scrapbooking. I'm still working on Jackson. My cousins try to get together but maybe only 1 every 3 months. Let me know it would be a blast!!