CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 28, 2008

Great Weekend





Friday night, Sharon and Herb called to invite Rhett and Micah to spend the night (they had Brian Anthony as well). They kept Blair so Tony and I could have our "date night" and then we picked her up. (I don't know why they didn't think they could handle her too! ;) LOL) Tony and I grabbed a quick bite, went to make a hospital visit, and ended up at Lowes ...a nice change from the typical Wal-Mart/Target!!
We met up with Sharon and the kids Saturday morning at Devin's soccer game and then grabbed lunch at Qdoba (yum!). That afternoon, Tony mowed the grass and I worked on getting the Goodwill piles together, packing away the rest of the winter clothes, going through toys, etc. We stopped to go to a surprise 50th Birthday party for Becky and then came back to finish up. The kids played with the neighbors while Tony finished mowing, and I swept the garage and porch. We actually got a lot accomplished!!! (Jak, I used that word just for you!!) Damon ended up taking all of the Goodwill bags/boxes for me ...yeah! One less thing from my to-do list.
On Sunday Tony took Rhett, Seth, and Luke to the Bats game and Micah went home with Brian Anthony. That left me in a quiet house all alone with Blair. We hung out, sang some songs, read some books, etc. Her new thing is reading! She absolutely loves books, but wants you to read the same book over and over!! She played while I did bills, we took a nap, and then I worked on school stuff while she played with her babies. Sunday night was the AWANA Awards program and then we went up to Beth and Josh's to see their new house. It's so nice!! They already looked settled and unpacked!! It's so peaceful and quiet out there. The area is so pretty!!

0 comments: