CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 14, 2008

Broken Camera

My camera hasn't been working lately, so that's my excuse for not blogging!! ;) I bought a new battery because I thought maybe it was the battery or charger, but it's still not working. Now it looks like maybe it's the shutter. Beth suggested getting on Kodak's website and trouble shoot what's wrong with it. I'm hoping that it's fixable. I hate to spend money on a new camera. But I HAVE to have a camera. I haven't taken near as many pictures lately, and I don't want my photo albums to suffer!!!!

I still need to post pictures from our Spring Break vacation to Gatlinburg and Rhett's birthday party. I need to tell everyone all about Blair walking ... so much to blog, so little time! After talking with Beth and seeing her "Blog Book" I'm feeling guilty about not having as many entries as I should. Maybe I'll take some time to "catch up" (it's better late than never, right???)

Click here (http://www.momentsphoto.blogspot.com/) to see a picture from Blair's 1year old photo shoot. I picked up the proofs today. Of course they are all such great poses, it's going to be so hard to choose!!

Friday night we went to see Mark Lowery at Graceland Baptist Church. It was amazing!! I've seen videos of him, but it was the first time seeing him in person. Tony and I had had a very stressful week and we both needed a little humor!! Tony cut the grass Saturday while I caught up on laundry. We went to Melanie and Adam's wedding Saturday evening and watched Thunder Over Louisville from the comfort of our warm living room (it was just too cold to venture out with 3 kids). Sunday after church we ate at McAllister's (imagine that!) and I bought a Papa Murphy's pizza to make for dinner. Rhett is memorizing the 27 books of the new testament for AWANA and I thought he was ready to say it Sunday night. He wasn't able to say it so we will keep working on it for next week! Please pray for him with this. He has such anxiety until he is absolutely confident he is right. He just needs praise and reassurance that he is doing a great job. He gets so stressed out when he is unsure of himself that he wants to give up and not try. I think I stressed him out be telling him that if he got the 27 books tonight that he would be able to finish his book before the end of the AWANA year (next week). I probably shouldn't have told him this!! (Mental note for next time)

Tonight Tony is teaching his class at Ivy Tech, Rhett and Micah are asleep and Blair is "helping me" type. It's almost 9:30 and Blair is ready for bed. She's patting my cheek saying "Mom! Mom!" I guess that's my sign to give her more attention!!;)

3 comments:

Hers and His said...

I feel your pain! My camera is broke too :(

The Tibbs World said...

That was a cute picture. We used the ones that Olan Mills took at church. I love her little smile!

Beth, Joshua, Isabella, McKinley and AnnaKate said...

glad your back... glad you feel guilty about blogging. :-)