CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My Camera is Working!!!!

Micah with the Easter Bunny
Blair is not sure if she likes the Easter Bunny!
Brian Anthony liked the candy from the Easter Bunny!
Kelsey and Olivia (Desiree wouldn't get in the picture)!
Blair and Mamaw Laney at Rhett's party
Papa at Rhett's party
Micah in her Easter dress.
Papaw Herb holding Blair in her Easter dress.
Rhett with the Easter Bunny

Rhett and Blair at the Church Easter Egg Hunt
Micah hunting Easter Eggs
Brooklyn finding some eggs of her own!
Micah at Rhett's Birthday party!
Rhett's birthday party







So now that my camera is working, I thought I'd post some pictures. I couldn't get it to work right since Rhett's birthday party so it seems a little strange to post pictures from that long ago. Sorry for the delay!!

0 comments: