CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The "Teacher's" Pep Rally


Karen is my back spot, but you can't see her face. I don't think I got a good picture of her ...too bad!

So I had the bright idea of getting some teachers together for a Pep Rally to get the kids excited about a recent Family Night that we were having (Super Bowl Themed). These were pictures taken of us re-living the "Glory Days"!! :) We all stretched for about a half an hour to make sure we didn't get injured! It was hilarious to see, I'm sure! I had several teachers tell me that they were so sore the next day. By the way, it was my idea to do the pep rally ... thinking we would do one simple band dance and spell out P-I-R-A-T-E-S with our bodies (so old school); then Karen had the big idea of putting up 2 preps! I haven't been put in a prep in at least 14 years!!! ;) Oh the things we'll do to motivate our kids!!!

0 comments: