CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 5, 2007

No Girls Allowed!

So you know that your kids are spending too much time together and starting to get on each other's nerves when you see this:I went upstairs to get ready for church and found this on Rhett's door. He said it says, "No Girls Allowed." It's a picture of Micah crying because she can't come in his room.
This is what was on Micah's door. She said it says, "No Boys in My Room!" It's a picture of Rhett not being able to go into Micah's room.
So I am sitting here thinking, "Is this just a phase, or the start of sibling rivalry?????

6 comments:

Mrs. Wesely said...

I'm so proud of their writing skills! Pictures really are worth a thousand words.....

Anonymous said...

Get ready! Paul and Johnny bugged my room to get information to use against me. Don't worry though; we were fine once he moved out. :)

The Tibbs World said...

That is so funny. Did they tape it up on their own?

Sulayne said...

I was working on lesson plans, not paying much attention when Rhett asked for the masking tape. I didn't ask what he needed it for.

So what are you saying, Jennifer, that it's only going to get worse??? ha! ha!

Hers and His said...

That is hilarious! Josh and I never wanted in each other's rooms bad enough to have to do that! haha

Rachel said...

At the Loy house, it was all out WAR!!!!! Poor Mom, often caught in the middle. Abby and I could be fighting, and Shawn and Todd could be fighting, but when it came to boys against girls, we would ALWAYS quickly bond together and fight our common enemy!!!

Good luck! :)