CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Blair's Namesake

I asked Beth to take some fall pictures of my kids (before she became too busy with the house and the Christmas play) back in early October. It was very hot and the sun was shining, but I thought they turned out really good. She had a great idea to use the tombstones to show who Blair Carlene is named after. What a neat and unique idea! I've waited to post the pictures because I wanted to surprise Sharon on Thanksgiving.


This is my mom's first baby. He would have been 40 this year.


3 comments:

Dawn Cox said...

Awww! I love that idea. I never even thought of doing that with Maddie. She was named for both of my grandparents. Grandpa was from Madison and I never got to meet him and Grandma was Rosa, therefore, Madison Rose. Nice idea care if we steal it?

Sulayne said...

Thanks! The idea came from Beth, so ... steal all you want! ;)ha! ha!

Rachel said...

These are beautiful.