CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Need Some Extra Cash?????

Looking for a little extra cash this holiday season? Sharon asked if I would post this ad for her. She needs dependable people to do demos at local grocery stores.


Aidells Sausage Company
Now Hiring
Friendly, energetic, responsible individuals to demo sausage in grocery stores
Friday, Saturday and Sunday hours available
Must have reliable transportation and
be able to lift 40 lbs.
Demonstrators are responsible for transporting and storing demo kit
$12/hr + obtainable commission/mileage
Please contact Sharon Kearns
502-553-1069
812-285-9308

2 comments:

Dawn Cox said...

If I hadn't just started babysitting in addition to working my normal job, I would ponder the thought. Thanks for the info. Maybe next year though!

Cara said...

I know this is so totally random and unrelated to your blog post, but tell Miss Micah that we missed her in Cubbies.