CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 29, 2007

From Football to Costumes

This weekend was so fun! Friday evening, we went to the CHS Football game. It was so exciting. We were undefeated and ranked #3 in Class 3A and we were playing Heritage Hills who are also undefeated and ranked #1 in Class 3A. It was a great game, although we lost. I am so proud of our players. Tony has really been into the games this year. He only missed 1 (the most exciting one- Brownstown). I missed 2 or 3. We took our kids to most of the games and made it a family event. Go to this site to view a slideshow of the CHS Football team.

Saturday we went to the Charlestown Christian Academy's Reunion. I will download pictures later. Then we dropped off the kids and went to a Halloween Costume party. I went as a J.J. Cheerleader and Tony was the Referee. We had so much fun, I am thinking about hosting my own costume party next year! So be planning your costume!!!

Sunday's are always action packed. The Browder's sang in the a.m. service. Then it was off to get groceries. I kept Sunday dinner simple by having Jay C chicken. Then, I finished the week's worth of laundry. I also finished going through the kids clothes and packing up summer stuff for storage. This was a long 3 week process because of lack of time. That's probably why I haven't blogged lately. My organization got the best of me. I took the time to really go through all of our clothes and closets. For the past year, I've been on this "nesting" instinct. I've went through every cabinet, closet, and drawer. It feels so great to de-clutter. Then, we had AWANA for the p.m. service. We came home, fed everyone, gave baths, and it was time for bed! Wow! As I laid my head on my pillow, I thought about all that we had done and all that was accomplished. That's when I realized we didn't leave any time for rest. I guess that's life as a working mom!

1 comments:

Beth, Joshua, Isabella, McKinley and AnnaKate said...

I hear ya about Working Mommas... there's never enough hours!