CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Spring Break 2009 Continued

As mentioned in the last blog entry, WE ARE GOING TO THE CHRIS TOMLIN CONCERT!!!! Woo hoo! Tabby & Danny will be joining us for the concert Friday night in Indy. We have great seats, if I remember correctly, I think they are on the 5th row! The only bummer is that the concert will take place right as the U of L basketball game is starting (in Indy as well). It will be so much fun being in Indy during the NCAA tournament. Tony and I went to the Final Four there a couple of years ago and we had a blast! We leave Friday morning and will shop/sight-see during the afternoon and then go to the concert that evening. Then Saturday I'm not sure what our plans will be. Tabby and Danny are going back sometime Saturday, but Tony and I are staying Saturday night as well. Please pray for a safe trip for us and also pray for our kids who are staying with both grandmas while we are gone. It's so hard to leave them, especially for more than one night, but it will also be nice to spend time as a couple.

When I think of Chris Tomlin songs, I can't help but think about Kelly Fenwick (I can't remember your married name right now). She gave Tony one of his cd's a long time ago and we've been hooked ever since! I also think of Chris Birke who sings a lot of his songs. So thanks for introducing us to such an uplifting and talented singer/songwriter. I can't describe how inspiring his music is to both of us!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time at the concert. His concerts are an amazing time of worship! I was singing out to How Great is Our God on the way to work yesterday morning. It's funny how loud I sing in the car!
P.S. I'm glad you've enjoyed the cd. :)

leper 30 said...

hey, i love your blog it rocks.....
lov,ravin loy