CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

So Much To Blog, So Little Time ...

The title of this blog is what I've been thinking over the past few months. It all started in January with CYBL (Charlestown Youth Basketball League). With Micah and Rhett both playing, it was a very busy 6 weeks!!



Next came birthday parties. At the time is seemed so simple, so organized, so well planned. Now I'm starting to question myself ... "What was I thinking????" I'm talking about the fact that all 3 of my kids have birthdays within 15 days of each other. At the time, my thinking was "have a baby close to Spring Break, take the last 9 weeks off of school, still be home over the summer, and not have to go back to work until the baby is almost 6 months old." It didn't really occur to me how hectic those few weeks of birthdays, planning, and parties would be. ;) Because of convenience, the schedule for reserving the Fellowship Hall, etc, we decided to do one BIG birthday party with their friends and our family and then let each do something special on their actual birthday. Micah chose to go to Build-A-Bear Workshop and make a "Knuffle Bunny" (an idea from one of her favorite books to read Knuffle Bunny, Too). I took the day off work and spent the whole day with her. On Blair's birthday, I bought a cookie cake and we just had family time at home. Rhett wanted me to take him and Seth to Chuck E. Cheese afterschool one day.


Micah's Birthday party at Wee Ones

Blair's Cookie cake for her special day!

I captured these Pirates at Chuck E. Cheese!

Micah & friends at the Big Party!


The big 2 year old!!

Rhett waiting to blow out the candles.

Micah's Hello Kitty Flower cake

Rhett's Basketball cake
Blair's Cake (by this point, I was out of ideas!) ha! ha!
After the parties, it was the Count Down to Spring Break!! It's full of dentist appointments, doctor appointments, switching out fall/winter clothes with spring/summer clothes in everyone's closets, organizing, and plenty of family time.



0 comments: